Sunday 21 September 2014

Predators

In the last post about North Leverton Windmill I mentioned the autumn family fun weekend to raise funds for the upkeep of the windmill.  A regular feature at the weekend are the Yorkshire Hawking Club who bring a wide selection of raptors and put on flying displays for the crowds.  The club are very informative and will patiently answer any questions that people have about the birds.  below are a selection of photographs that I've taken in the past couple of years at the fun weekend.

Kestrel

Gyr

Golden Eagle
Harris Hawk

I can't remember what this one is called!
Barn Owl

2 comments:

  1. Stunning birds - great pics especially no1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much, Ian. I am also rather impressed by your lightning strike pic over on your blog. I should link to you.

    ReplyDelete