Monday 21 July 2014

Stormfront


For the past few days, the UK has been experiencing a huge number of thunderstorms (more than 3000 lightning strikes were recorded across the country in the space of an hour.  North Nottinghamshire where I live seems to have gotten away quite lightly.

On Saturday afternoon we were sat in the garden, reading our books and enjoying a beer when it got incredibly dark very quickly indeed.  I rushed indoors to get my camera, put on the kit lens and took these photographs.  The only alteration made was the adding of the copyright strap-line.  Nothing else has been altered.  I'm aware some of the pictures could be "improved" but I wanted you to see them as they were taken, especially the eeriness of the light.







1 comment:

  1. The gods are unhappy and the world is coming to an end... Coming to a cinema near you soon.

    ReplyDelete